September 15, 2009

Gettysburg Wine and Music Festival




Terrie (our advertising and marketing director) and I, with some help from Troy (co-publisher and my husband) worked our booth at this year's Gettysburg Wine and Music Festival.

We had a wonderful time despite the very soggy grounds on Saturday and were able to meet hundreds of new readers, current subscribers and advertisers. Our "lounge" was a hit, and remained completely full all weekend. Sometimes it was standing room only!

Enjoy the photos from the event!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun festival. Maybe I will get a chance to attend sometime. I just found your blog and wanted to tell you how excited I am to find out about it. My husband and I love Gettysburg. I will be up that way in a few weeks for another visit. I am bookmarking you so I can follow along and I am sure I will learn a lot about the area via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! Definitely visit the Wine and Music Festival site: http://www.gettysburgwine.com/ Also be sure to visit our local events page on the CG website at: http://www.celebrategettysburg.com/localEvents.html

    This will give you an idea of what is going on before you visit.

    ReplyDelete